Attorney Fatih Oguz is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and in Turkey. Mr. Oguz received his Bachelor of Laws degree from Istanbul University Faculty of Law. He received his LL.M degree from the Beasley School of Law at Temple University where he received his “The Professor Samuel Gyandoh Award” for his outstanding professional and personal service to the Temple Law School community. He received his MBA degree in International Business Law from the Yeditepe University in Istanbul, Turkey.
Mr. Oguz started his law practice in 1999 in Istanbul, Turkey. He represented hundreds of companies, associations, and individuals handling matters involving business law, contracts, collections, bankruptcy, real estate law, intellectual property, workers’ compensation, criminal law, and family law in Turkey. He also served as a European Patent Attorney and Trademark Attorney.
After being admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania in 2021, he has started his law practice in Karen Ann Ulmer, P.C. focusing on Family Law, Estates and Property Law.
Mr. Oguz is fluent both in English and Turkish languages.
- Pennsylvania, 2021
- Turkish Bar Association, 1999
- Istanbul Bar Association, 2000
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Master of Laws, LL.M. – 2020
- Yeditepe University – Istanbul, Turkey
- Master of Business Administration, M.B.A.
- Major: International Business Law
- Istanbul University Faculty of Law – Istanbul, Turkey
- Bachelor of Laws, LL.B. – 1997
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Bar Association
- Chester County Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Turkish Bar Association
- Istanbul Bar Association
- European Patent Institute (inactive)
Fatih was featured in the Spring 2022 issue of theWRITS (Page 20-21 via this link)